The survey Young Professional Attraction Index (YPAI) has become an indispensable tool for companies and organizations who want to learn more about the workforce of tomorrow - young professionals, students, and graduates who are at the beginning of their careers.
YPAI International - revealing the secrets behind attracting young professionals
The YPAI 2020 International report contains a wealth of information that is invaluable to anyone looking to attract, develop and retain the European talents of tomorrow. Based on data from more than 16,000 respondents in six countries, the comprehensive report looks at the similarities and differences in the territories, identifying what is important to young professionals and the factors that influence their decisions.
The results and insights give employers on more than one market within Europe a deep understanding of how to attract, recruit and develop one of the most sought-after groups in tomorrow’s workforce – young professionals. It illustrates the different values that are driving behaviors across borders and, for the first time, it answers the question – **what would put you off joining a potential employer?**
The result is a fascinating look at what makes the young talents of Europe tick – what they want, what they don’t want, and where they expect their careers to take them.
YPAI International 2020 will give you:
- Deep insight into what young professionals in six countries across Europe are looking for from employers
- Tips on what to do – and more importantly, what not to do – to attract and retain them
- Use the information in the report to compare and contrast with your own experience and guide you in developing your future employer brand strategy
YPAI 2020 x 4
This year’s results are available in four reports covering separate focus areas. Download them all and let them guide you in becoming a more attractive employer.
- YPAI 50 Most attractive employers: which are the top-ranked employers for who young professionals would like to work in Finland?
- YPAI Most important when choosing an employer: which attributes do young professionals in Finland look for when considering an employer?
- YPAI How to become an attractive employer in Finland: detailed analysis of the results, lessons learned and conclusions to be drawn in how to become an attractive employer in the eyes of young professionals.
- YPAI International: compares and contrasts the results from the six different countries covered, revealing some intriguing similarities and some surprising differences.